1. What are Whole Body Health's business hours?
The online store and website is available 24/7. Any email or phone inquiry is received Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm PST.
2. When will my order ship?
Orders placed online or over the phone are typically processed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days.
3. When will I receive my order?
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time will depend on your selected shipping method. Typically, shipments arrive within one week of ordering, but may be expedited or shipped overnight. Alternatively, an order may be picked up from our Beverly Hills office during our regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm PST. Please call 310-256-4363 for more information.
4. Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
Yes. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email which will include your order's tracking number. (NOTE: It may take up to 24 hours before your tracking number is available online.)
5. Where can I get more information about the supplements?
6. I'm looking for a product that you don't carry, what do you recommend?
Our product line is a selective collection of carefully chosen natural and botanical ingredients to promote Whole Body Health and Well-Being. For more extensive options, please visit www.wholebodyhealth.ehealthpro.com and use code _________ for an additional 15% off your first purchase.
7. Are your products non-GMO?
Yes! All of our products are non-GMO and suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
8. How do I get more information about Dr. Cuéllar's Whole Body Health program?
Please contact our Beverly Hills office for more information at 310-256-4363, or visit us online at www.handsurgeryhealth.com.
9. Where are your products manufactured?
All of the Whole Body Health products are proudly manufactured in the U.S. The manufacturing and distribution facility is NSF (National Sanitary Foundation) certified GMP compliant, and are subject to a rigorous Quality Assurance Program.
10. What is your quality policy?
Whole Body Health customers are assured that they are receiving a top quality, professional-grade nutritional supplement. We are committed to the research and science behind product development - factors that are vital to the manufacture of a product that is superior in both quality and efficacy. We rigorously test for identity, purity, quality, strength, and composition. We make available upon request raw material vendor Certificates of Analysis results, and validate these results independently as well. Samples of raw and finished products are retained in compliance with FDA regulations. Through our comprehensive approach and exceptionally high standards, we are able to ensure that our customers receive a consistently superior product every time that they place an order.
Our team of In-House lab professionals routinely test for the following:
- Toxins: All of our raw materials are tested to ensure pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxins are not present.
- GC Testing: Gas Chromatography is an instrument used to test raw herbs for toxins.
- Potency: Used to determine the percentage of purity present in a raw material.
- HPLC Testing: High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is an instrument for potency testing used to determine raw material purity.
- Microbial: Both raw materials and finished product blends are tested to make sure there is no microbial contamination. The test consists of: total plate count, yeast and molds, E. coli, Staphylococcus, Salmonella species, and USP testing methodology.
- Even blending: Once mixed, ingredients are tested by either HPLC or GC to ensure blend homogeneity in our finished products.
- FT-IR testing: Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) allows us to track any changes in our raw materials from lot to lot. Identity testing is an aspect of the FTIR Testing, used mainly for incoming raw materials.